Your privacy is important to us. When you visit our Web site, you may disclose information about yourself to us. The collection, use, and disclosure of such information is regulated by law. We want you to know that we are committed to the protection of your private information in our possession and shall comply with all applicable privacy laws.
Any and all information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential and we will not share, sell or transfer your personal information with third parties, except for authorized law enforcement investigations. We may also use this information to communicate with you to send announcements and other information via e-mail. There will always be a way to opt-out from mailings.
For site management and statistical purposes, we collect information through standard Web logs. These Web logs contain the domain name or IP address from which you connect to our site, the date and time you access the site, search terms, and the pages visited. We make periodic checks of the types of browsers/operating systems used and of the pages from which you direct-link to our site. We regularly delete raw data logs from the system. We create summary statistics from the Web logs in order to measure the number of visitors to the various sections of our site and to help make the site more useful.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Mangold Insurance, Inc. may provide links to third-party sites. We choose our sites carefully, however we assume no responsibility for the information practices of websites a user is able to access through ours. Mangold Insurance, Inc. encourages all web visitors to review the privacy policies and statements of all externally-linked websites.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy and security policies, please contact us.
Privacy Disclosure Notice
Protecting your private information is important to us. Chapter INS 25 of the Wisconsin Administrative Code generally prohibits any licensees of the Office of the Commissioner of Insurance, including Mangold Insurance, Inc., directly or through its affiliates, from sharing nonpublic personal information about you with a non-affiliated third party unless the institution provides you with a notice of its privacy policies and practices, such as the type of information that it collects about you and the categories of persons or entities to whom it may be disclosed. In compliance with the Wisconsin Administrative Code, we are providing you with this document, which notifies you of the privacy policies and practices of Mangold Insurance, Inc.
OUR PRIVACY POLICIES AND PRACTICES
Information We Collect.
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
- Information we receive from you sent to us using email or from our websites
Information We May Disclose To Third Parties.
- We may disclose all of the information that we collect, as described above.
Non-affiliated Third Parties To Whom Disclosures May Be Made.
- We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of third parties: financial services providers, such as insurance carriers, and insurance agents, for underwriting, claims administration and marketing purposes.
- We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
Service Providers & Joint Marketing.
- We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
Option To Opt Out Of Disclosure.
- If you prefer that we not disclose nonpublic personal information about you to non-affiliated third parties, you may opt out of those disclosures. That is, you may direct us not to make those disclosures (other than disclosures permitted by law). If you wish to opt out of disclosures to non-affiliated third parties, you may call the following toll-free number 800-242-2282, and ask for the Office Manager at ext 131.
Our Practices Regarding Information Confidentiality And Security.
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Reservation Of The Right To Disclose Information In Unforeseen Circumstances.
- In connection with the potential sale or transfer of its interests, Mangold Insurance, Inc., reserves the right to sell or transfer your information (including but not limited to your address, name, age, sex, zip code, state and country of residency and other information that you provide through other communications) to a third party entity that:
- concentrates its business in a similar practice or service:
- agrees to be Mangold Insurance, Inc.’s, successor in interest with regard to the maintenance and protection of the information collected; and
- agrees to the obligations of this privacy statement.
- Mangold Insurance, Inc. reserves the right to amend, modify or change at any time and for any reason, our privacy policies and this Privacy Notice.