Emergency Numbers for Racine, Kenosha and Walworth Counties Flood Victims



If you or anyone you know is facing an emergency, call 911.

Racine County residents can dial 211 or toll free at 866-211-3380 to report flood damage or information.

Kenosha County residents can call 262-605-7924 or email disaster@kenoshacounty.org for assistance, or click here for more information.

Walworth County residents can call 262-741-7700 for assistance.

We Energies has advised extreme caution in flooded basements, and are asking customers whose homes are flooded to call 800-662-4797 to disconnect power and natural gas service. Their website also has information on outage safety. To view that information, click here.

For county-by-county contact information, click here.